Happy Spins by playson
General Terms and Conditions
1. By participating in the tournament you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined here
and the ones provided by the operator.
2. RedGenn holds the right to cancel the tournament for the indefinite term without any
payments according to the leaderboard in cases of emergency.
3. Only qualified players can claim the prize (please, check Campaign Details Section).
4. Only real money rounds can participate in the tournament.
5. Other than the price to make a spin, there is no additional cost to enter the tournament.
6. Each player will get a personal tournament ID for the leaderboard.
7. If two or more players are tied, those who get results earlier are the ones who get better
8. Tournament rules can be changed anytime.
9. Malfunction voids all payouts.
Qualification: To be qualified and have a right to claim the prize player should fulfill
the following conditions:
1. Minimum Bet is 0,5 EUR,
2. Minimum number of spins is 100.
All points collected during the qualification stage are saved and
considered for a player after passing such qualification. Non-qualified
players are also shown on the Leaderboard, but stripped in grey until
they are qualified.
Players will get points for each win spin
1 EUR - 1 Point
Example : player wagered 1 EUR total bet and won 120 EUR, player
will get 120 Points
Points are accumulated during TNT period
During the Tournament Leaderboard is updated in real-time with
each player's spin. Without a player’s activity stats are updated on a 10
seconds sync between the game and promo server.
Winning Points are shown and sorted on the Tournament Leaderboard
- the best players’ results are always on TOP.
Forming Final Leaderboard stage reserves a 5-minutes delay to get
rid of all possible data loss scenarios, players can see a Stripped
Leaderboard when proceeding final calculations.
Prize Pool Distribution:
1. With enabled auto-payout feature Prizes are paid out automatically to winners who received Win
Pop-up after the Tournament is finished and final results are available on the Leaderboard
2. In case of disabled auto-payout feature, players will receive Win Pop-up stating that their prize
will be manually credited to their accounts by responsible Operator in 72 hours
3. If the auto-payout feature is stopped due to any technical issues, Operators should reward
players manually based on the Winners Report provided by RedGenn.
4. Total prize pool of the Tournament is 25 000 EUR (or the player's currency equivalent)